Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Katie: Week 33

Guess what skinnies?!...

Current weight: 132 pounds
Last week's weight: 133 pounds
Total weight loss: 38 pounds (Yay!)

 
Sorry I'm posting this so late.  It has been a busy, busy day and I literally haven't had a moment to sit down at the computer until now.  I was going to write some more interesting and helpful things that I've been keeping filed away in my head for the past week, but now I can't remember any of them.  Sorry.  After the busy day my brain is a bit fried.  So for now I leave you with this:

Eat less calories than you burn.  It works.

Lots of losing weight love to you all,
Katie

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Yay, yay, yay!!! Katie, I am so proud of you.

That's a good mantra - you're right - it works!

Congratulations!

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.