Saturday, August 7, 2010

Kathy Week 32: Swimming along...

Kathy's Week 32 Stats:
Today's Weight: 131
Last Week's Weight: 133
Starting Weight: 151
Total Weight Loss: 20 pounds!!

I'm writing this post on Friday morning, so happy because tonight we are headed for a weekend of canoe camping at Sparks Lake! We'll be there with our dear friends, Ken and Dorothy...yes, that's the Dorothy who wrote the wonderful "Walking in Circles" column here on The Skinny last spring.

We'll be enjoying scenes like...
...the beautiful lake surrounded by central Oregon mountains...

...fun times paddling with my sweetheart...

...quiet evenings around the campfire...

And, if I get brave enough, I'm going to attempt swimming across the lake (the narrow part), which was one of the 43 Things I wrote about in June. (Of course, Mark will be right next to me in the canoe, with a lifejacket handy if I need it!)

I'm still on my running program...I'm feeling a little bit stronger, but only a little bit. Still using myfitnesspal.com. And still working at being healthier, day by day. One step at a time!

Have a great week, everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

i am SO proud of you kathy! 20 lbs. is seriously impressive! keep up the good work!

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.