Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Kathy: Spoiler alert!

Hey Skinny friends - I know I'm not supposed to update until Saturday, but I just couldn't resist a quick midweek post to say that when I got on the scale this morning...
I have lost 20 pounds since January 1!!!!

(I know, I know, I'm probably being a little premature about this. After all, we all know about fickle scales, how the numbers can fluctuate up and down a pound or two from day to day. I may be eating humble pie on Saturday. Still, it was pretty exciting to see 131 pop up on the scale this morning.)

I'm headed out to run 1.75 miles this morning. See you Saturday on The Skinny!

3 comments:

Katie Lewis said...

Congrats Mom! Have fun on your run!

Polly @ Pieces by Polly said...

Nice job, Mom.

Anonymous said...

nice toes!

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.