Here are some reasons why I love it and you will too:
- The instructor lady Amy Brown has a fun Canadian accent.
- The whole workout is seriously only 20 minutes (warm-up and cool-down included).
- You don't get all dripping with sweat, but you still feel the difference.
- You tone your muscles without adding bulk.
- Pilates improves more than just the area you are working on. I particularly love how it improves my posture which greatly benefits my running.
- It has beginner and intermediate level workouts on the same DVD. The more you do it, the better you get and the more challenging it becomes so you constantly improve.
- And for practicality's sake, it is affordable (when you check it out from the library) as well as convenient to do when you have just a little time to squeeze it in.
I'd love to hear if any of you try these out! Also, please share with us other DVD workouts you like!