Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Katie: Week 28

Good news!...

Current weight: 139 pounds
Last week's weight: 140 pounds
Total weight loss: 31 pounds (Yay!)


Hey Skinnies, 

Sorry for the late (and lame) post.  I have been a mega busy bee today and just literally haven't had a spare moment.  Or I guess it would be more accurate to say that I didn't leave time for posting today.  Sorry.  But I've been super excited to share my progress with you all week and we don't have anyone scheduled to post tomorrow, so I'm planning to write a more committed and interesting post about how and what I've been doing tomorrow.  In the mean time, feel free to leave nice comments.  I lost weight!  Yay!

Love,
Katie 

No comments:

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.