Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I'm not sure how much I weigh today

Hey Skinnies!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas break!  I had a great time out in Virginia with my fun in-laws and then back here at home for my sister-in-law's wedding.  We ate and played and ate and played and ate and ate some more.  I literally gained ten pounds (I think) since Thanksgiving.  But I've already lost at least half of that since we came back--not even really from doing anything.  Anyway, we've still got some family in town and it's been pretty cold outside and my daughter has been sick, so I haven't really been getting back into my regular groove yet.  Part of me would love to switch back into mega workout and eat healthy mode, but the other part of me is content just to kind of ease back into daily life for a few more days while we've got family in town.  So, anyway, I forgot to weigh myself today.  But I did have fun watching my little girl count the days on the calendar and tell me what a doggie says about ten billion times.  Life is pretty quiet and slow right now.  I'm sure it'll pick up again soon.  Probably by next week.

Until then,
Katie :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Katie, do you know that I know your new brother in law Mark? Chris used to work with him at the library. Today on Facebook I went to tell him sorry we missed the reception, and saw you were friends too, then did some investigating, etc. Anyway, cool! I love that kid, and Lisa seems so cute.

Also, I gained like 25 pounds over the holidays. Cool. Not really. But really like 7 or something. You are skinny. Good job.

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.