Current weight: 133 pounds
Last week's weight: 134 pounds
Total weight loss: 37 pounds
Hey, guess what? It's Tuesday. Uhh... I kind of forgot. Oops! Sorry. But I have good news! I lost a pound! Yay! This past weekend we went to Ohio for the last of our school visits to look at optometry schools for Bryan. So I was naughty and ate junk food while we were there (two words: pumpkin doughnut), but our friends that we stayed with were really nice and fed us all the time so we didn't have to eat out, so I think that helped a lot. (Thanks guys!) Also, I was a lot more determined when we got back from our trip to get back into my healthy groove, so the transition from bad to good wasn't so... well, bad. :) What've I been doing?
- Going on a walk every day
- Running 3 times each week
- Doing 50 crunches every day (real, focused crunches, not the sissy kind)
- Drinking 8 glasses of water every day
- Entering all of my food/exercise into MyFitnessPal every day
- Getting to bed by 11pm every night
- Doing something nice for somebody every day
- Recording my daily weight
Right now I'm 13 pounds away from my goal weight. And it's basically 9 full weeks until Christmas. So my goal is to keep working at it and give myself something for Christmas I've been wanting for a long time--a healthy, fit body (hopefully with a flat tummy--I'm getting there!). 13 pounds? 9 weeks? You think I can make it? I do! Wish me luck!