Thursday, June 23, 2011

I need a break...

So life is getting a bit crazy around here...we are moving and I have started packing and the boxes keep piling up. Plus we have a baby that we are still trying to figure out- just when you think you've got it they go through a different phase, right? And next week we will be on vacation for over a week, just in time to come home and finish moving and all the fun that goes along with that.

So here it is...I am taking a break.

Not a break from exercising or trying to drink water or toning my arms, but a break from blogging. There just aren't enough hours in the day right now and I hate feeling like I "have" to do something as frivolous as blog. So keep up your good work and I will give you an update in a month or so!

Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Kathy Haynie said...

Good luck with your move, and Happy Summer!

We'd love to hear from you!

Want to write a guest post for The Skinny? E-mail Katie at kathleenann08 (at) gmail (dot) com.